CA Supportive Services
Information on this page refers to the Cash Assistance program
This section includes information about CA Supportive Services.
The following budgetary units are eligible to receive CA Supportive Services:
Budgetary units who are approved for CA benefits. (See The Cash Assistance (CA) Program for more information about the CA program participants.)
Grant Diversion budgetary units (GD). (For information on GD budgetary units, see Grant Diversion)
NOTE GD participants are eligible for CA supportive services during the 90 calendar day approval period.
Budgetary units who do not receive a cash benefit payment but are approved for CA.
Unwed minor parents (UMP) (For information on UMP budgetary units, see Minor Parents.)
Supportive Services include all of the following:
Childcare Benefits
NOTE Participants are required to work with Jobs Program staff who refers them to the Division of Child Care (DCC).
The Jobs Program
Tribal Native Employment Works (NEW)
NOTE The Jobs and NEW programs are education, training, and employment programs. These services are provided free of charge to help each participant overcome long or short-term dependence on benefits.
Legal Authorities
Prior Policy
last revised 03/27/2023