TC Residency - Transfer Between Counties
Transfers between counties are permitted for Tuberculosis Control budgetary units.
Budgetary units moving from one county to another must complete both of the following:
Notify the local Department of Health Services (DHS) office in the county they are leaving.
Report to the local DHS office in the new county.
The local DHS office of prior residence forwards the certification to the State Department of Health Services. The State Department of Health Services then forwards it to the new County Health Department.
DHS notifies FAA of the approved transfer.
When the notification is received of a budgetary unit's move to another county, transfer the case to the appropriate local office.