TC Residency - Move Out of State
When a Tuberculosis Control (TC) budgetary unit moves out of state, authorize payments to them only after receiving written approval from the Department of Health Services (DHS).
Continue approved payments until DHS notifies FAA that payments are to be terminated.
NOTE The TC Control Officer of DHS notifies FAA when tuberculosis patients are to be returned to their home state.