State Assistance Budgeting Income - Converting Income - Received Annually
When the participant receives or anticipates income on an annual basis, convert the income by dividing the annual amount by 12.
When the participant is employed by contract or self-employed, budget income according to policy and procedures found in the following:
Budgeting Self Employment Income