NA Overpayment Compromise – NA Compromise Request
(01/01/20 - 12/31/20)
The person responsible for the overpayment may request a compromise of an NA Overpayment at any time.
The person responsible to pay the overpayment must submit a request for a compromise to the Overpayment Unit (OPU) for processing.
The person responsible for the overpayment is required to continue to make monthly payments to the Office of Accounts Receivable and Collections during the compromise determination process.
The request for a compromise may be submitted to OPU by:
US mail: DES - Family Assistance Administration
Attn: Overpayment Unit
P.O. Box 19009 - Mail Drop 33S4
Phoenix, AZ 85005-9009
Phone: (602) 774-9277 or toll free at (833) 470-0432
Fax: (602) 774-9262 or toll free at (833) 709-0827
Visiting any DES Family Assistance Administration office and requesting assistance for contacting the Overpayment Unit
NOTE Payments are still required during the overpayment compromise process.