NA Voluntary Withdrawal - Written Request
When a budgetary unit provides a written request for withdrawal, stop benefits the first month possible. No notice is required. Prior to stopping benefits, explore the reason the withdrawal has been requested and use the appropriate closure code.
Key the VW Denial or Closure Reason Code in the DENIAL CLOSURE REASON field on FSED when the budgetary unit wants to withdraw.