CA Voluntary Withdrawal - Written Request
When a budgetary unit provides a written request for benefits to be stopped, stop benefits the first month possible allowing for adequate notice for CA. Prior to stopping benefits, explore the reason the withdrawal has been requested and use the appropriate closure code.
Send the C201 notice.
The budgetary unit retains their right to request an Appeal; however, do not continue benefits pending the outcome of the appeal.