.02 CA Voluntary Withdrawal - Verbal Request
When a budgetary unit verbally requests that benefits be stopped, stop benefits the first month possible allowing for adequate notice for CA.
Send the C201 notice.
The budgetary unit retains their right to request an Appeal; however, do not continue benefits pending the outcome of the appeal.