B Nutrition Assistance Withdrawal Verbal Request
When a budgetary unit verbally requests withdrawal from the NA program, send the C201 notice to confirm the request.
The budgetary unit retains their right to request an appeal; however, do not continue benefits pending the outcome of the hearing. Prior to stopping benefits, explore the reason the withdrawal has been requested and use the appropriate closure code.
Key the VW Denial or Closure Reason Code in the DENIAL CLOSURE REASON field on FSED when the budgetary unit wants to withdraw.
Stop benefits the first month possible allowing for NOAA.