Utility Allowance Changes
When an NA budgetary unit reports an address or utility change, review the utility allowance eligibility, and complete the following:
Remove the utility expense when a participant moves to a housing unit where they are no longer obligated to pay for utility expenses.
When an NA budgetary unit moves into a housing unit where utility expenses have been verified, key the expenses on EXNS.