Housing Allowance
A CA budgetary unit may be paying rent to an NA budgetary unit, and both are part of the same NA case. When this occurs, key the rent amount for the CA participant using the HA code. AZTECS allows the A1 Payment Standard, and does not allow the rent amount as an additional expense for NA.
Key the expense on EXPC using the HA Expense Code.