J Subsidized Housing
(10/01/08 – 12/31/08)
When the participant lives in subsidized housing, FAX an Authorization to Release Information (FAA-1765A) form to the Public Housing Agency and determine whether the budgetary unit is receiving a negative rent payment or an energy assistance payment. (See Utility Allowance)
For procedures regarding verification of utility allowances, see Shelter Expense Verification.
Key the shelter expense on EXNS using the RE SU Expense Code.