G Public Housing
(10/01/08 – 12/31/08)
When the participant lives in public housing, FAX an Authorization to Release Information (FAA-1765A) form to the Public Housing Agency to determine whether the budgetary unit is receiving a negative rent payment or an energy assistance payment.
For procedures regarding verification of utility allowances, see Shelter Expense Verification.
Key the shelter expense on EXPC using the RE PH Expense Code. (See www.azhousing.gov/ for more information on public housing)