UMP - Living with Legal Guardian
(10/01/10 – 12/31/10)
When the unwed minor parent (UMP) lives with a legal guardian who is not requesting or receiving cash benefits for themselves, the following apply:
The UMP is not eligible to receive CA unless the legal guardian is determined needy by performing the CA Needy Family Test for CA.
UMPs cannot be included in a legal guardian's budgetary unit unless they are related.
NOTE Verify the specified relationship or the legal guardianship.