UMP - Living on Own
The UMP and their children may be eligible for CA when they establish good cause for not living with an adult who is legally responsible for them. (See UMP Good Cause Reasons)
An UMP is considered as living on their own when they do not live with a parent, an adult nonparent relative, or a legal guardian.
When the UMP cannot establish good cause for living on their own, the UMP and their children are ineligible for CA. They are, however, potentially eligible for CA Supportive Services.