Authorized Representatives - CA
(10/01/13 - 12/31/13)
The PI can appoint an authorized representative. This must be done in writing. The authorized representative may assist the budgetary unit with the following:
Completing an application
Completing forms (work registration, when required)
Completing the interview, with the PI present
Reporting changes
When the PI is incompetent(g) or incapacitated(g), the application and interview may be completed by someone acting responsibly on behalf of the applicant.