.04 Programs Administered by FAA - CA Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA)
Refugee Resettlement Program (RRP) assistance is available to refugees who have specific immigration entry status, as designated by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service.
RRP services include the following:
Eligibility for RCA is determined by designated FAA offices. (See Refugee Offices)
Eligibility for RMAP is determined by the Community Service Administration (CSA).
Employment assistance
For RCA participants, employment assistance is provided directly by refugee resettlement Voluntary Agencies (VOLAG).
For refugees who qualify for CA, employment assistance is provided jointly by Jobs Program and VOLAG staff via the TANF Refugee Program (TARP).
(See Arizona Government Sites for the web address for the Refugee Resettlement Program)